Who doesn’t want to look beautiful? Cosmetic surgery has opened doors to many possibilities to correct the imperfections of our body and become beautiful. Cosmetic surgery has been invented many years back. They were only meant for the rich and famous. The movie actors and actresses used to undergo these surgeries to hide or correct their imperfections. However, recently cosmetic surgery is being popular in the mainstream. People from all walks of lives are now showing their interests in cosmetic surgery. One reason is that it has become much affordable now. Technology has also improved. In the past, there was some fear about the procedure. But now due to the invention of laser technology, cosmetic surgery has become very easy and a safe way to transform your looks.
We are offering the opportunity to write for us. We are looking for something with knowledge and experience in this field. We want you to write articles, interviews, news, technology updates, etc. for our future issues of the magazine.
- The topic must be related to the cosmetic surgery industry.
- The article must be original and free of grammatical errors, and it must pass Copyscape.
- Articles must be between 750 to 1500 words long.
- Images along with articles are highly encouraged.
- You should include a short biography about yourself and include a link to your site.
- You can provide one link to your preferred site from within the article.
Please email us your article, author biography, and images in one folder. Our editor will review it and let you know whether your article has been selected or not.